General Manager - Shropshire
5 days left
- Full Time
Weston Park is a 17th-century Mansion House in Shropshire which offers a stunning location. Levy Restaurants work in partnership with Weston Park providing all catering and hospitality plus an onsite sales team.
Weston is a highly sought after venue for private house parties, weddings, corporate events, and celebrations. Guests can enjoy exclusive use of the House, alongside five-star service from a dedicated team of butlers, chefs, and housekeepers.
Weston Park also offers accommodation for 54 with an a la carte restaurant and café.Package description
Up to £45,000 per annum plus bonus
To work 5 out of 7 days in line with business needs
Live in accommodation availableMain responsibilities
We are looking to recruit a passionate, motivated and highly experienced General Manager to join our team. Weston Park offers our standards are very high and therefore you will have experience within a similar high-end hotel or events space working closely with our onsite client. You will be passionate about food and ideally have proven experience in delivering change and driving business at a senior level.Ideal candidate
- General Management experience within similar quality houses or hotels
- Have background in driving and delivering high-end conference and events
- The ability to build and lead an effective team through great leadership
- Drive Standards, quality and innovation
- Results orientated and motivated to achieve measurable results
- Sound knowledge of Hygiene, Health and Safety
- Motivated by a passion for quality, targets and great service delivery
- Interpersonal, administrative and organisational skills
- A 'Can-do', enthusiastic attitude
- Financial and commercial acumen
- Computer literate
- Ability to deal with both internal and external customers
Levy Restaurants UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK& Ireland and British partner to Levy Restaurants US. A hospitality market leader, Levy Restaurants provides individual character to each of its clients including Twickenham Experience, Tom’s Kitchen at Somerset House and The O2, through focusing on delicious food, great atmosphere and legendary service.
Hotel Manager, General Manager