Salary/Hourly Rate: £10.71 per hour
Working Pattern: 40 hours
Contract Type: Permananet, 52 weeks
Contact Name: Eloisa Cackett
A great opportunity has arisen for a Commis Chef.
- To prepare and present food to the highest standards, as directed by the Head Chef / Sous Chef. To clean and maintain cleanliness of kitchen work and assist all Chefs as and when required.
- Ensure designated area is ready for the start of service
- Carry out all cleaning duties allocated in accordance with the unit cleaning schedule
- Carry out mise-en-place
- Monitor stockholding of perishable items delegated, and rotate stock effectively
- Adhere to all Company and contract rules and regulations
- Someone with a desire and passion to cook with fresh quality ingredients sources from local producers.
- We are looking for someone who is willing to always push culinary boundaries
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
If you want to work with great people and quality fresh ingredients – APPLY TODAY