Evening Kitchen Porter
Salary/Hourly Rate: £7.78 per hour
Working Pattern: 15 hours per week
Contract Type: Permananet, term-time only 46 weeks per year
Contact Name: Eloisa Cackett
Job specification:A great opportunity has arisen for a Kitchen Porter.
- To clean and maintain cleanliness of kitchen work, ice areas and utensils and to transport food or kitchen equipment as required.
- Assisting the Chefs in collecting, carrying and other manual tasks in the kitchen.
- Receives all goods, checks temperature on arrival of high risk foods and checks for any non-conforming products or discrepancies and informs the Head Chef of any changes
- Stores all goods following correct Company procedure
- To report and where possible take action for any incidents or accidents, fire, loss, theft, damage or other occurrence.s
- Work to rota displayed in kitchen
- Attend meetings and/or training sessions as required
- Work in a safe and tidy manner at all times, ensuring I consider my colleagues
- Inform the Head Chef when cleaning materials and personal protective clothing need to be ordered
- Hardworking with a good work ethic and attitude to learn.
•Understanding of kitchen standards
•Understanding of health & Safety procedures with in a kitchen environment
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
If you want to work with great people and quality fresh ingredients – APPLY TODAY