3 days left
- Full Time
Salary/Hourly Rate: £8.92 per hour
Working Pattern: 20 hours per week
Contract Type: Permanent, Term-time only - 41 weeks per year
Contact Name: Eloisa Cackett
A great opportunity has arisen for a Catering Assistant.
- Assisting with all aspects of cleaning of the kitchen and dining area
- Assisting in the serving of meals
- Full of personality and energy.
- Has an interest in good, healthy and nutritious food
- Enjoys working in a team
- Has excellent customer service skills
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service at an enhanced level.
If you want to work with great people and quality fresh ingredients – APPLY TODAY
If you feel you have the above qualities and more, and you want to work within a forward thinking company whose passion for food, people development & excellent customer / client service is second to none - then we want to hear from you.