Contract Office, Helpdesk and Reception Manager (Part time)
6 days left
- Full Time
As Contract office, helpdesk and reception manager, you'll be responsible for facilitating the efficient functioning of the Colchester contract Sodexo main office through a range of administrative, clerical and managerial tasks whilst also directly supporting all employees who work in that area.
In this role, you will work Thursday and Friday each week 08.00-17.00 - 16 hours per week.
Colchester PFI is one of the most ambitious PFI projects undertaken, Merville Barracks is the home of the 16 Air Assault Brigade with 3500 military personnel on site. We are the showcase and benchmark for Sodexo global defence, helping to lead on strategy and vision for the future
We are a key partner to the Ministry of Defence, running services at major UK and overseas military bases which improve quality of life for our military personnel. The impact of change and uncertainty as consolidation occurs throughout the armed forces, set against a backdrop of today’s rapidly changing world, makes the preservation of high standards even more important than ever. We are dedicated to delivering the best quality as well as cost-efficiency in the delivery of infrastructure, facilities management, catering, retail and leisure services to the armed forces community
We’re proud that our work has a significant bearing on morale, retention and recruitment.Package description
Competitive salary plus benefits including pension, bonus, option to 'buy' additional flexible benefits such as holidays, healthcare etc
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbusterMain responsibilities
- Manage the contract helpdesk for soft and hard services to provide excellent service to clients and customers
- Ensure that the customer interface for fault reporting, including recording of events and service failures, chasing completion of calls and liaising with contractors is proactively managed and regularly reviewed to identify improvements.
- Responsible for the delivery of a reception service for all site visitors that maintains Sodexo image and reputation.
*please see attached job description for further detailsIdeal candidate
- Experience of providing office, helpdesk and admin support to the delivery of technical/hard services
- High level of skill with all Office and Outlook applications and Sodexo video conferencing facilities
- Excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills
- Experienced in using social media channels including Facebook, Twitter and internal social platforms such as Yammer and Cloud9
- Experience of working within an IiP framework
- Very high planning and organisational capability
- Line management experience of leading and developing a large, multi skilled team delivering multiple services
- Ability to operate with a high level of discretion
- Familiar with database applications (Maximo system would be desirable)
- Previous helpdesk experience
- PFI experience
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to further engage ex-forces personnel and reservists. Those applying for roles with us who meet the essential criteria advertised under the ‘ideal candidate’ on the vacancy advertised are guaranteed to progress within the selection process.