Chef de Partie
4 days left
- Full Time
Salary: £12.18 per hour
Working Hours: 40 hours per week
Contract: Permananet, term-time only 40 weeks per year
Contact: Eloisa Cackett
We have a vacancy for a Chef de Partie to join our friendly team at this prestigious school.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience working in a similar role
• A nationally recognised catering qualification;
• The drive and ability to produce excellent and attractive food using fresh ingredients every day
• The ambition to plan and execute special events, including 5 star hospitality, summer balls, elegant dinner parties and special themed days
• Excellent customer service skills, good communication and interpersonal skills
• To order, prepare and cook fresh and nutritious meals, including special dietary meals
• To ensure the quality and presentation of food is to a "standard that can't be bettered"
• To ensure all food is stored, handled and packed at the correct temperature
• To maintain records of temperatures and act where necessary
• To have the ability to take the lead the kitchen, when required, in the Chef Manager’s absence
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
If you want to work with great people and quality fresh ingredients – APPLY TODAY