Costa Coffee Barista/Supervisor
5 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for a Barista/Supervisor to join our team at Worthing Hospital.
- To display pride in your Costa by confidently, delivering the perfect cup of coffee to every customer with a genuine smile.
- To safely and accurately maintain stock
- To drive sales by replenishment of display/fridges in line with the provided guidelines and procedures
- To operate the till in line with cash handling procedures
- To attend work in accordance with your designated shifts
This role would suit someone with Supervisor experience or someone with experience within a similar role.Ideal candidate
- Good verbal communication skills in order to be able to liaise with a wide range of customers
- Demonstrates an ability to deliver excellent customer service consistently
- Ability to upsell and drive promotions to deliver targets
- Experience of having worked as part of a team
- Ability to use initiative, and work without close supervision
- Experience in a supervisory role in a similar retail sales environment
Healthcare Retail, part of Medirest, is passionate at delivering excellent products, standards and customer service to patients, staff and visitors in over 50 NHS hospitals around the UK through convenience and catering retail formats. The portfolio comprises of a number of high street brand franchises including Costa Coffee and M&S Simply Food as well as a selection of in house brands.