5 days left
- Full Time
We are looking to recruit a Chef Manager to support the catering operation based at one of our corporate contracts in Banbury Oxfordshire.
This is a really exciting and career enhancing opportunity for someone that’s passionate about food.
- Ensure the prompt and efficient preparation and service of all meals to the company’s standard and to the client’s satisfaction and maintaining the cleanliness and hygiene of the unit to the required standard in the Service Level Agreement.
- Ensure that the unit budget is met and exceeded and that all company audits and documentation are attained to the required standard
- Make sure all food is prepared with due care and attention, particularly in regard to customers’ special dietary requirements: for example, nut, dairy or wheat allergies.
- Organise any special function as required, some of which may occur outside of normal working hours.
- Establish and maintain satisfactory relationships with individuals at all levels within the Company and the Client organisation.
- Good standard of literacy and numeracy
- Previous catering experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with customers, clients and staff at all levels
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to achieve and set standards and operate to performance criteria, with particular regard to hygiene
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Flexible approach to role
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process