As a member of the Helpdesk team this role is to handle incoming service requests from a number of clients and see them through to resolution, whilst providing exceptional customer service.Main responsibilities
- Responds to incoming phone calls and resolves questions within specified timescales using scripts and standard call response dialogue.
- Manages all incoming FM requests to full resolution.
- Ensures quality assured procurement services for goods and services using preferred suppliers and sub-contractors, ensuring best value at all times and obtaining approval of costs from appropriate authorised individual
- Ensure appropriate method of despatch to contractors and obtain completion data for input into the IT system real time.
- Record any signs of dissatisfaction and escalates accordingly.
- Required to calculate some simple quotations and chargeable works using the existing systems and processes.
- Respond to all e-mail and personal communications in a concise and professional manner
- Ensure timescales are met or exceeded
- Planning & Organising
- Achieving and Doing
- Building Relationships
- Customer Focus
- Dealing with Change
- Attention to Detail
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills and good telephone manner.
- Strong IT literacy skills.
- Good numerical skills
To apply for this position please Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgAbout the company
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. We offer high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. For organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts delivering great service in safe environments every day.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.