7 days left
- Full Time
We are currently looking for talented Barista's to join our team, delivering excellent customer service and coffee quality to our customers on site at our brand new Costa proud to serve café 1966 at Brunel university.Package description
5 days over 7
Career progression opportunities
Great company benefitsMain responsibilities
You will be working as part of the team and welcome our customers by ensuring the environment is clean and welcoming, suggestive selling to increase revenue, speedy service, providing the perfect food product and giving all our customers a fond farewell within this busy and vibrant environment.Ideal candidate
- Preferably coffee/ food handling background – branded preferred but not essential.
- Polite and friendly
- Good communication skills and able to interact comfortably with our customers.
- Flexible, prepared to help out the rest of the team in a willing and positive manner
- Neat and tidy in appearance
- A 'can do' attitude
- Able to work in a busy environment
- Good command of the English Language
Chartwells, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to schools, colleges and universities in the UK. Chartwells works with over 2,000 education units including primary schools, secondary schools, independent schools, colleges and universities. Central to Chartwells is its Eat, Learn, Live ethos, which helps to educate young people about how to have a happy, safe and healthy lifestyle while contributing to a sustainable world.