Food&Beverage Logistics Co-ordinator
FMC is owned by Compass Group and are proud to be the official caterer to The Championships, Wimbledon. We are extremely passionate about Europe's largest and most prestigious sporting event and with a team who has a wealth of knowledge, strive to simply be the best.
Here at Wimbledon we are constantly in the pursuit of excellence serving the best food, wines. Only the best people know how to prepare the best ingredients to bring out all the flavours and aromas.
Our suppliers are the finest in the country and we work closely with them to ensure that we consistently receive the highest level of quality. We use regionally and locally sourced produce wherever possible.
Do you want to be part of this amazing venue, catering for anything from 2 to a 1,000? Do your standards match our passion for food, service and our client? If so, we would love to hear from you!Main responsibilities
- Stock management
- Working with the Food & Beverage team to ensure deliveries are managed.
- Ensure all products are received/and delivered daily.
- Ensuring that accurate records are made and details filed in accordance with company and unit procedure
- Remain receptive to innovative ideas, perusing them in a positive manner
- Ensure all stock takes are completed to company standards and to set deadlines within our relevant food operational outlets and areas.
- A creative thinker
- Have sound knowledge of hygiene, health and safety requirements
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a pressurised environment
- A team player with experience of supervising a team within a similar environment
Levy Restaurants UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK& I and British partner to Levy Restaurants US. A hospitality market leader, Levy Restaurants provides individual character to each of its clients including Twickenham Experience, Tom’s Kitchen at Somerset House and The O2, through focusing on delicious food, great atmosphere and legendary service.