Meeting and Events Team Leader
- Full Time
We are looking for a Meeting&Events Team Leader to join our motivated team at Wimbledon AELTC. This role will involve leading the team in providing first class service.Main responsibilities
- To ensure that the highest level of food and customer service is provided always and in all areas of the Meeting and Events Team.
- To observe and comply with all company and unit procedures relating to cash handling and security, reporting any issues to the catering manager.
- To make sure you are aware of, and meet the legal and Company requirements for fire, safety, health and hygiene.
- To promote good safety habits and methods of work.
- As part of our commitment for continuous improvement and innovation, all colleagues are encouraged to seek ways to improve work activities and promote efficiency.
- To maintain excellent working relationships with the team and to lead them via a ‘hands on’ approach to the job.
- Previous experience in a similar role/environment
- Hands on approach
- Keen eye for detail
- Standards and quality driven management style
- Well organised and computer literate
FMC is owned by Compass Group and are proud to be the official caterer to The Championships, Wimbledon. We are extremely passionate about Europe's largest and most prestigious sporting event and with a team who has a wealth of knowledge, strive to simply be the best.
Here at Wimbledon we are constantly in the pursuit of excellence serving the best food, wines. Only the best people know how to prepare the best ingredients to bring out all the flavours and aromas.
Our suppliers are the finest in the country and we work closely with them to ensure that we consistently receive the highest level of quality. We use regionally and locally sourced produce wherever possible.
Do you want to be part of this amazing venue, catering for anything from 2 to a 1,000? Do your standards match our passion for food, service and our client? If so, we would love to hear from you!