Hospitality & Events Manager - The City of London
2 days left
- Full Time
We are recruiting an experienced Hospitality Manager to join this busy, high profile contract in the heart of City of London. We are looking for a passionate, professional and confident manager to lead and develop the current hospitality offer across 2 floors, 50+ meeting rooms whilst managing a team of 18 day to day and reporting into the Hospitality General Manager.Package description
Up to £35,000
Monday - Friday only!
Compass Group UK & Ireland offers excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and develop great talent. That's why we offer a number of courses and qualifications for our talented Managers. For our future stars, we have The Academy and Accelerate programmes which will equip you for a career in Catering Management. For established managers, we have our Evolve programme which will hone your existing skills and add to your managerial capabilities. We’re also Edexcel approved, so you can be sure you are getting the best training available to you. So whether you are a Future Star with big aspirations or an established High Performer with a proven track record – there is a development plan for you. If this isn’t enough, we offer a competitive salary, pension scheme and life assurance, sick pay, and company discounts. And because life isn't only about work, we offer a good annual leave entitlement too.Main responsibilities
- Ensure that all hospitality services are delivered to the highest 5 star standards - from sandwich and buffet lunches through to fine dining site down dinners and large scale events
- Confident in managing a team of 18 and a fluctuating team size of casual staff
- Must enjoy being hand on and customer facing - visibility and control is essential
- Organising and coordinating a high volume and a wide variety of events and functions
- Ensure that all customer requirements are delivered in line with Client and Compass’ expectation
- Staff development including training and motivating staff
- Leading innovation and trialling creative ideas
- Managing the labour budget & increasing sales
- Experience in managing corporate hospitality and fine dining functions is essential
- Desirable to have corporate B&I hospitality experience
- Strong leader who can motivate, train and develop their core team with ease
- 5 star standards and expectations is essential
- Passion for high quality food and innovative concepts
- Outgoing charismatic personality that will engage and work with team and clients
- Strong and dynamic management style
- Prepared to constantly challenge and improve our current standards and offer
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - 'Bringing people together with brilliant food, brilliant service and brilliant associates'
Our inspirational food is alive with flavour and nutrition, sourced in a socially responsible manner for the well-being of our customers, communities and the environment and we match this with the excellent service of our brilliant associates.
Our values are our DNA - INSPIRATIONAL FOOD - INNOVATIVE SPIRIT - ASSOCIATES WHO EXCEL - STRONGER TOGETHER