We are currently looking for a Fulfilment Operative to Fulfil and maintaining branded micromarket as per brand standards. You will be charged with looking after stock levels for these sites, placing orders as necessary, and ensuring that food safety standards are maintained.Main responsibilities
- Daily fulfilment of the UK’ leading branded micromarket, maintain and report stock levels.
- Deliver fresh stock to sites and remove and dispose of waste.
- Follow operational standards to comply with the brand.
- Act as a brand ambassador for 24, when dealing face to face with consumer’ onsite during fulfilment
- Ensure food is handled, stored, and rotated in line with food safety regulations and legislation.
- Maintain supporting documents, place orders, monitor stock levels and consciously acting to reduce
- wastage at sites.
- Take responsibility to clean the micromarket and leave it fully operational for consumers.
- Take the initiative to report problems or potential issues that may impact on the service.
- All sales are managed centrally, therefore no need to manage cash.
- Ensure company van is kept clean and in good condition.
- A full UK driving licence is required. Company Van will be provided and kept at employee home.
- Retail experience is preferable, but not mandatory.
- Able to work in a logical and organised way –able to plan ahead
- Proactive attitude
- Good understanding of customer service
- Honest and hard working
- An eye for detail
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.