Event Manager - Excel, London
5 days left
- Full Time
ExCeL London, the exhibition and international convention centre, is the host venue for a variety of events from award winning exhibitions and conferences to international association meetings, product launches, banquets, award ceremonies, sporting events and great days out.
We have an exciting role for an experienced Event Manager to join the team at Excel.Package description
Up to £26.000 per annum
To work 5 out of 7 days in line with business needsMain responsibilities
As Event Manager you will be the point of contact between Leith’s and the Client, selling, developing, organizing and managing the Event Catering. The Event Manager will actively work as part of the Sales and Events Team to increase and enhance the level of Sales. Proactively up selling the services by various techniques and always aiming to meet customer needs and exceed customer expectations. You will operate and maintain the systems for client ordering and all related processing, ensuring the highest standards of accurate and timely customer, staff and management information.
- To develop and lead future sales opportunities
- To inspire exceptional service to our clients and guests through the Levy Difference
- To facilitate sales, client and contractual relationships ensuring that we are true partners in their business
- Maintains a strong relationship with client during coordination, execution and evaluation stages of services.
- To review business performance and ensure the delivery of key financial targets through the Catering Accounts team to ensure commercial sound, competitive and profitable financial deals are approved via internal procedures
- To demonstrate full alignment to our Levy Restaurants visions and values by doing the right things and celebrating success
- Extensive experience in a demanding hospitality environment
- Computer experience with databases and PowerPoint
- Experience within event planning
- London market experience (essential)
- Exhibition / Conference experience (desirable)
- Experience of working with a client group
- High degree of IT proficiency
Levy Restaurants UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK& I and British partner to Levy Restaurants US. A hospitality market leader, Levy Restaurants provides individual character to each of its clients including Twickenham Experience, Tom’s Kitchen at Somerset House and The O2, through focusing on delicious food, great atmosphere and legendary service.
Event Sales Manager, Conference and Events Sales Manager, Sales manager, Event Manager