CH&Co and its brand divisions are one of the most respected and vibrant, cutting edge companies within the food service sector today. We have a reputation for good food, unrivalled service and a passion for making each and every eating experience a memorable one.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for Lusso, our specialist division providing the very finest food and service standards to exciting clients in the city of London and beyond. Services include fine dining, hospitality and bespoke staff catering.
Hourly Rate: £8.00 per hour, 20 hours per week guaranteed.
Working Pattern: Monday to Friday
Contract Type: Casual
Contact Name: Nigel Miller
Overview of Role
Serving hospitality into meeting rooms clearing down & washing dishes to replenish rooms ready for the next clients. Keep your workplace clean & tidy in line with company guidelines. To have full flexibility to work within the business covering a variation of role depending on business requirements.
‘’You can do what I cannot do. I can do what you cannot do.
Together we can do great things’’
- To ensure that legal and company requirements are adhered to in respect of Hygiene, Health & Safety, Employment Law, and Food Safety Law for all staff, visitors and customers
- To ensure that all the unit standards, administration, payroll, cash control, stock control and security procedures are accurate and in accordance with CH&Co policies and procedures
- To report all accidents, breakages, losses, unsafe working conditions and any other irregularities
- To ensure a standard of personal and general cleanliness and hygiene
- Work in a safe and tidy manner at all times.
- To ensure that point of sale materials are correct and descriptive menus accompany all dishes and adequately represent the dish they support.
- To strive to continually exceed Customer expectations and provide excellent customer care
- To report and where possible take action about customer or client complaints or complimentsTo be responsible for the preparation, service and presentation of food and beverages and other catering requests
- Provide cover in other areas if requiredTo undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by management
- To ensure you adhere to the correct standards of dress and appearance as set out in Company handbook
- To be a committed and motivated Team member focused on the delivery of CH&Co values
- To ensure you maximise selling opportunities by having full product knowledge of all items available
- To maintain a happy and helpful manner and attitude throughout your work.
- Be polite and courteous and help your colleaguesParticipate in staff meetings and training as required
- Able to deliver and exceed client expectations
- Able to work on large teams
- Has experience of working in a similar environment
If you feel you have the above qualities and more, and you want to work within a forward thinking company whose passion for food, people development & excellent customer / client service is second to none - then we want to hear from you.