7 days left
- Full Time
A passionate foody and experienced General / Account Manager is required to oversee one of our corporate contracts in the City of London. As Account Manager, you will be responsible for delivering exceptional levels of service across all catering and hospitality requirements, whilst leading and developing a strong team and building robust business relationships with our clients.Package description
Up to £50,000
Monday - Friday only!
Compass Group UK & Ireland offers excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and develop great talent. That's why we offer a number of courses and qualifications for our talented Managers. For our future stars, we have The Academy and Accelerate programmes which will equip you for a career in Catering Management. For established managers, we have our Evolve programme which will hone your existing skills and add to your managerial capabilities. We’re also Edexcel approved, so you can be sure you are getting the best training available to you. So whether you are a Future Star with big aspirations or an established High Performer with a proven track record - there is a development plan for you. If this isn’t enough, we offer a competitive salary, pension scheme and life assurance, sick pay, and company discounts.Main responsibilities
As Account Manager, you will be accountable for delivering an exceptional catering service across staff dining and corporate hospitality and events, whilst building strong relationships with clients at all levels. Main responsibilities will include strengthening and growing business demands, managing and training a large team whilst delivering change initiatives to ensure we provide a world class service to our client and customers.
To be considered for this role, you will be a professional and experienced General / Account Manager within a similar sized site, with a history of managing client relationships, a strong focus on attention to detail and a track record in delivering financially in a high-end commercial business.Ideal candidate
- Proven experience in managing large successful teams
- Experience gained in a 5 star corporate environment / high end contract catering operation
- Financial responsibility with direct P&L responsibility
- HR experience inclusive of performance management, restructures, consultation processes, appraisals and team development
- Knowledge of the mobilisation / demobilisation process with focus around new services, mapping of staff movements and training
- Track record of growing sales and retaining business
- Extensive knowledge of the F&B industry in London is essential, you need to take this site to the next level of food, standards and service
- Immaculate presentation, outgoing, passionate, excellent communication and customer service skills are required for this highly visible position
- Excellent client communications skills with the ability to present information formally and concisely
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - 'Bringing people together with brilliant food, brilliant service and brilliant associates'
Our inspirational food is alive with flavour and nutrition, sourced in a socially responsible manner for the well-being of our customers,communities and the environment and we match this with the excellent service of our brilliant associates.
Our values are our DNA - INSPIRATIONAL FOOD - INNOVATIVE SPIRIT - ASSOCIATES WHO EXCEL - STRONGER TOGETHER