Head of Retail - O2
5 days left
- Full Time
The O2 Arena is the world’s most popular music venue, owned by AEG, it is the home of entertainment in London. With up to 200 plus incredible events a year including the Brits and the ATP Tour Finals, no day is ever the same and Levy Restaurants is proud to be the exclusive catering provider within the arena providing food and beverage.
Part of our growth within O2 is our retail business. We have recently undergone a major project to refurbished and rebrand our retail offerings which include up to 40 food and beverage outlets and private service deck areas.
The role of Head of Retail is a fabulous senior opportunity for an accomplished food and beverage professional to inspire and lead a team of up to 100+ people to optimise the sales and profitability of each outlet underpinned by a structured approach, to focus on compliance with relevant company policies, standards, and employment principles.Package description
Up to £50,000 per annum
To work 5 out of 7 days, in line with business needs.Main responsibilities
- Delivery of consistent and exceptional service standards to achieve and ideally exceed agreed unit targets and grow our reputation for legendary customer service.
- Responsible for the recruitment, retention and development of a team of managers, supervisors and frontline staff, providing inspirational leadership
- Commercially accountable for all aspects of the outlets, actively working with financial colleagues to deliver accurate and timely forecasts, budgets and P&L’s.
- Analysis of performance statistics to identify opportunities for growth.
- Liaising with culinary and marketing specialist colleagues to implement continuous product development and drive footfall.
- A natural leader, with senior management experience to inspire operational teams to deliver results – min 5 years experience at F&B management level
- Multi-site/outlet management essential.
- Senior management presence to engage with peers and functional specialists, so that all are focused on delivering a consistently great product.
- Positive and passionate focus on food.
- Experienced in leading the implementation of change programmes to deliver operational benefits.
- Comfortable working within brand guidelines to deliver results.
- Experience in fast paced food outlets.
- Excellent communications skills – able to influence all stakeholder levels.
- Experience of working with a client group.
- Previous P&L accountability and strong financial knowledge.
- Exudes confidence, energy and charisma.
- Demonstrates flexibility and agility.
- Calm and structured approach, coupled with resilience and problem-solving skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
Levy Restaurants UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK& I and British partner to Levy Restaurants US. A hospitality market leader, Levy Restaurants provides individual character to each of its clients including Twickenham Experience, Tom’s Kitchen at Somerset House and The O2, through focusing on delicious food, great atmosphere and legendary service.
Head of Retail, Retail Director, Retail Catering Contract Manager, Concessions Manager