7 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for a Cluster Manager to join one of our prestigious contracts in Leeds. You will have full operational and financial responsibility for 2 sites in Leeds, and Newcastle, and be accountable for an overall team of circa 16 across 2 sites
You will oversee the cafes, coffee shops, full hospitality offer, reception and vending! A passion for food, customer service and a hands on management style is essential.Package description
£30,000 - £32,000
Monday - Friday only!
Compass Group UK & Ireland offers excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and develop great talent. That's why we offer a number of courses and qualifications for our talented Managers. For our future stars, we have The Academy and Accelerate programmes which will equip you for a career in Catering Management. For established managers, we have our Evolve programme which will hone your existing skills and add to your managerial capabilities. We’re also Edexcel approved, so you can be sure you are getting the best training available to you. So whether you are a Future Star with big aspirations or an established High Performer with a proven track record – there is a development plan for you. If this isn’t enough, we offer a competitive salary, pension scheme and life assurance, sick pay, and company discounts. And because life isn't only about work, we offer a good annual leave entitlement tooMain responsibilities
- Overseeing 2 sites, circa £1million turnover
- Managing the day to day operation with a hands on approach across all catering and hospitality requirements
- Reviewing standards and processes
- Strong attention to detail within all aspects of catering and hospitality
- Innovation and creativity with menu plans
- Overseeing hospitality & fine dining as well as employee dining
- Excellent commercial understanding and creative ideas to increase business
- HSE and FS
- Stakeholder management
- Experience in hospitality and catering management
- Corporate contract catering experience / understanding
- Strong financial, commercial, business knowledge and people acumen
- Stakeholder / client management experience
- Confident people leadership and training skills
- Strong customer service ethos
- Passion for food ensuring keeping up to date with food trends
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - 'Bringing people together with brilliant food, brilliant service and brilliant associates'
Our inspirational food is alive with flavour and nutrition, sourced in a socially responsible manner for the well-being of our customers,communities and the environment and we match this with the excellent service of our brilliant associates.
Our values are our DNA - INSPIRATIONAL FOOD - INNOVATIVE SPIRIT - ASSOCIATES WHO EXCEL - STRONGER TOGETHER