Subway-Assistant Manager (Swansea)
As part of our exciting period of growth and transformation we are currently recruiting for a bright motivated and customer focused Assistant Manager in our brand new Subway store in Swansea.
As an Assistant Manager you will be an ambassador for Subway and ensure that the customer is always at the heart of everything we do, when it comes to creating fantastic experiences, there's plenty of room to get creative.
Championing the Subway culture, you'll assist in putting your team, customers and community first and make it your mission to get to know them, understand what makes them tick and deliver customer service excellence.
What is on offer?
A competitive salary, bonus & benefits, a supportive team, a company that embraces new ideas and a training and development culture. You will be encouraged to be the best you can be in this role.
- Salary c. £18K DOE
- Performance Bonus (up to 5%)
- Monday to Friday (with occasional weekends)
- 40 hours per week
- Excellent training and development schemes
- High street and online retail discounts
- Up to 55% off cinema tickets
As the Subway Assistant Manager you will assist in managing a motivated team with the appropriate skills to deliver a profitable store and ensure all budget targets and KPI’s are not just achieved, but exceeded. Ambitious and commercially aware, with the presence and personality to influence the day to day business, you'll maximise your performance as well as the teams in the manager's absence. Leading by example and setting high standards, you'll enhance sales and provide our customers with great service.
As a Subway Assistant Manager, you ensure the success of the branch within Morriston Hospital. In the manager's absence, you will be responsible for a team, across the 7-day operation to achieve forecasted salesIdeal candidate
- Experience in a retail/food supervisory or assistant management role
- NVQ Level 1 & 2 in food preparation or equivalent and management experience within the catering industry
- Sound knowledge of Hygiene, Health & Safety is advantageous
- Standards and quality driven management style
- Motivated by a passion for quality and great service delivery
- Interpersonal, administrative and organisational skills
- Financial and commercial acumen
- Computer literate
- A 'Can do' attitude
If you have the above skills and a driven and motivated attitude then we want to hear from you.