Retail Catering Manager (Cafe/Concessions)
7 days left
- Part Time
This is an exciting opportunity for a commercially focussed retail catering professional to manage a fast paced and vibrant café operation. In this role, you will lead a small team to deliver an outstanding service at a hugely popular café located on the campus grounds of a high profile University. This is a highly commercial, concessions led retail operation so successful candidates will ideally have a food retail background, a strong customer focus and enjoy working in a fast paced environment with high volumes of customers including both students and members of the public.
This is a high performing operation and will require an experienced and innovative manager to continue and develop its success within a growing business.
- Develop and operate a compelling catering retail business, including hot and cold beverages and a ‘grab and go’ food offer, ensuring the delivery of successful results and customer satisfaction.
- Manage and develop a team of 4, ensuring that we deliver a high quality and efficient service
- Drive innovation in product delivery and customer service, anticipating and leading market trends
- Engage and motivate the team to increase sales and service efficiency
- Ensure the operation is modelled on a “five star” service provision with a focus on providing a high level of customer care
- Nurture stakeholder and customer relationships in order to develop a long term partnership.
- Actively enforce relevant statutory, company and site H&S compliance together with the monitoring of related equipment.
- Experience in managing and leading commercial/concessions led retail catering operation
- High street retail knowledge or experience an advantage
- Experience of leading and motivating a team in a similar fast paced operation
- Industry acumen and knowledge of external development & innovations within front of house Services.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong financial understanding and demonstrable budgeting management.
- Experience in adhering to and driving company initiatives.
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.
Retail Manager, Retail Catering Manager, Catering Manager, Dublin, Café Manager,