Front of House Supervisor
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Front of House Supervisor in an innovative and rewarding environment. The position is available immediately for the right candidate. This challenging role promises good onward progression the successful applicant; you will need to show tenacity, ability to think on your feet and a passion for service. This Luxury Village Environment is a flagship site for our client and our commercial restaurant and bistro is the hive of activity for our customers. You will be joining a fun and dynamic team who pride themselves on high standards.
Milton Keynes; MK5
Summary of Role
As Supervisor you will be responsible for motivating your team to achieve Elior UK objectives. Also for ensuring maximised efficiency of all resources available to ensure excellent service delivery in line with clients and Elior UK requirements within your area of responsibility.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
As Supervisor for Elior you will be expected:
- Proactive management of team for area of responsibility. Responsible for assisting in the recruitment process and providing ongoing support, training and development for the team.
- Responsible for supporting the “Elior eXperience” communication and for embedding the standards within the team supporting the service champion as appropriate.
- Responsible for ensuring ongoing team communications, including building internal relationships, management reporting and client liaison to support the delivery of operational excellence.
- Ensure the team has thorough and up to date product and service knowledge in order to provide relevant information to customers and clients.
- Responsible for ensuring that all complaint handling is dealt with professionally and in line with procedures.
- To manage and support the compliance of COSHH, Health & Safety, Hygiene and Food Safety regulations throughout the team and to report any incidents in line with procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining, ordering and controlling food stocks within budget.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
As Supervisor we look for the following:
- The successful candidate will be positive, confident, a good communicator and able to work well under pressure.
- We need you to be able to take ownership in your role and adapt to the business needs – Be able to anticipate customer’s needs and expectations while providing an outstanding customer experience.
- Experience within a restaurant and bar environment
- Knowledge on KPI’s
- Kitchen experience an advantage
Core Values and Behaviours
Because we believe that the whole experience matters at Elior we look for someone who shares the same values:
- Employee Recognition: recognise and value the contribution of others.
- Loyalty to our client/customer satisfaction: warm, friendly and genuine with ability to build trust and loyalty.
- Innovation: actively seek to improve ways of working and offer suggestions.
- Operational Excellence: committed to achieving results through demonstrating a “can-do” attitude.
- Responsibility: takes personal responsibility to ensure all Elior ways of working are adhered to.
Salary & Benefits
Circa. £17,500 PA
As well as an enjoyable place to work, Elior offer a comprehensive benefits package including access to offers, promotions and discounts to retail and leisure providers.
Full time, 37.5hrs per week. Working across mornings, evenings (although not late) and some weekends.
Typical shifts include:
Apply for Front of House Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly