4 days left
- Full Time
As Hospitality/F&B Manager you will ensure a smooth, exceptional food & beverage service is delivered to the client and customers on a daily basis.
Supporting the Manager on site and deputising in their absence, this will be a great opportunity for someone who is keen to get into contract catering but still oversee what you enjoy, hospitality!
Working 5 out of 7, you will be required to work early & late shiftsPackage description
Compass Group UK & Ireland offers excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and develop great talent. That's why we offer a number of courses and qualifications for our talented Managers. For our future stars, we have The Academy and Accelerate programmes which will equip you for a career in Catering Management. For established managers, we have our Evolve programme which will hone your existing skills and add to your managerial capabilities. We’re also Edexcel approved, so you can be sure you are getting the best training available to you. So whether you are a Future Star with big aspirations or an established High Performer with a proven track record - there is a development plan for you. If this isn’t enough, we offer a competitive salary, pension scheme and life assurance, sick pay, and company discounts. And because life isn't only about work, we offer a good annual leave entitlement tooMain responsibilities
- Oversee the day to day running of the hospitality and food & beverage functions within this training centre
- Supervise & assist staff, providing ongoing training
- Deputise for the Catering Manager in their absence
- Overseeing a team of front of house staff
- Ensure client & customers receive outstanding service from your team
- Must have worked in high-end hospitality / F&B environment previously, ideally contract catering, although not essential
- Be standards and quality driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be have a 'hands on' management style
- Strong people management skills
- A good understanding of budgets
- Passion for food, service and innovation
- Must be flexible with schedule, able to work different shifts as and when required
Eurest, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, prides itself on leading the market in creating contemporary foodservice solutions for business and workplace industry clients. We bring great service and exceptional culinary creativity and flair to employee restaurants, delis, cafes and executive dining rooms; from the tea-room to the board room and everything in between.
Compass Group UK & Ireland is part of Compass Group PLC, a world-leading food and support services company. We specialise in providing food and a range of support services across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Healthcare & Seniors, Education, Defence, Offshore & Remote, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.