HEAD CHEF CONFERENCE AND EVENTS – EAST LONDON
HEAD CHEF CONFERENCE AND EVENTS – EAST LONDON – UP TO £45,000
Levy Restaurants UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK& I and British partner to Levy Restaurants US. A hospitality market leader, Levy Restaurants provides individual character to each of its clients including Twickenham Experience, Tom’s Kitchen at Somerset House and The O2, through focusing on delicious food, great atmosphere and legendary service.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Sports and Leisure business working under our Leiths brand in a Head chef Role, with overall responsibility for the culinary direction and development as well as the strategic implementation of our food offering within a large prestigious contract,
In return we offer support and development to grow within our business alongside a competitive salary.Main responsibilities
- To manage and administer all Kitchen Operations and procedures, complying with company standards and policies
- Develop, create and roll out ExCeL specific C&E concepts
- Frequent liaison with the client
- Holding presentations and menu tastings
- To continue the development and delivery of top flight entertainment/events
- Management of increased sales
- Delivery of Compass’ great food offers.
- Experienced Head Chef from a high profile Conference and Events background
- Methodical, with exceptional organisational skills
- Very aware of current London food trends
- Excellent financial and commercial acumen
- Strong leader
- Great client liaison skills
- Innovative and passionate
- Process detailed
- Very hands-on
- Ability to manage strong individuals
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services in our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.