Catering Team Leader
Oulton Park in Cheshire is one of the most prestigious of the five circuits owned and operated by the MotorSport Vision Group. We are currently looking for a dynamic Catering Team Leader to lead our catering and hospitality team.
Main duties and responsibilities
The Catering Team Leader is responsible for the day-to-day running of the buffet-style Chequers Restaurant as well as managing corporate hospitality and conference catering for up to 400 guests within the Fogarty Moss Centre. The role will include responsibility for staff management, recruitment, training and development of the existing team.
- Extensive front and back of house experience in a high quality busy catering environment
- Exceptionally high standards of service and food presentation
- Experience in high volume operation
- Creative flair to produce exciting and stimulating menus for the restaurant and VIP hospitality
- Cook/supervise cooking according to event size
- Staff recruitment and training
- Good interpersonal and management skills to co-ordinate the kitchen and catering teams
- Fully conversant with food hygiene regulations and have appropriate qualifications
- Budgeting and basic accounting
- Purchasing and stock control
- Good computer skills covering email, Word and Excel
Due to the nature of the business, the successful candidate will need to have a flexible approach to working hours, especially weekends and Bank Holidays, as these are our busiest times.
Applicants should apply in writing, including current CV, notice period and salary expectations, to:
Group HR Officer
Brands Hatch Circuit
Kent DA3 8NG
or please click on "APPLY"
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES