Host is a fresh food company with a number of contracts in the education and healthcare industry a business built around passionate, professional people who seek a level of empowerment to enable them to make their statement in the world of contract catering food and service
Salary/Hourly Rate: £10.50 per hour
Working Pattern: Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week
Contract Type: Permanent
Contact Name: Sharon Goldthorpe
Job specification, Roles and Responsibilities:
A great opportunity has arisen for a Deputy Manager.
• To manage an efficient and effective catering operation in accordance with client requirements, company standards and statutory regulations.
• To ensure that legal and company requirements are adhered to in respect of Hygiene, Health & Safety, Employment Law, and Food Safety Law for all staff, visitors and customers.
• To ensure that all the unit standards, administration, payroll, cash control, stock control and security procedures are accurate and in accordance with CH&Co policies and procedures.
• To ensure recruitment, induction, training, promotion, performance management, development and discipline of all employees occurs in the units. Full job performance of all employees to be achieved through accordance with company employment and equal opportunities policies. Appropriate records must be kept.
• To ensure every possible effort is made to achieve unit turnover and profit targets.
• To assist in the preparation of annual budgets with manager.
• Experienced, enthusiastic and commercially aware.
• Has the ability to manage large and small teams.
• Is a leader and a leads by example.
• Ideally have worked in a restaurant/hospitality/hotel environment
• Minimum of two years’ experience
Strong people skills
• Ability to prioritise and manage tasks
• Self-starter who can step up in a managers absence.