Security Site Co Ordinator
We are currently looking for an experienced Site Co-ordinator to join our team.Main responsibilities
- Accountable for providing leadership to a team of Security Officers / Team Leaders in line with our client’s expectations.
- Set clear goals and expectations of individuals in the team, by coaching and providing consistent feedback.
- Ensure the fair and consistent application of Compass and DHL policies and processes, including and not exhaustive of; exclusion policies, attendance management, capability, disciplinary, grievance and probation. Lead on decisions around long term sickness.
- Involvement in the recruitment of new team members and responsible for the integration of new starters and their induction into site security. Identify talent and develop any top performing team members in line with the companies training and development policies/process.
- Able to work in each role within the team. Act as a role model in terms of knowledge and understanding of each individual task the team undertake.
- Strong delivery of key communication messages at the start and end of each shift that creates a motivated and collaborative team. Also communicate and support the team through periods of change.
- Deal swiftly with any issues relating to staff performance and/or team issues by having ‘in the moment’ conversations, ensuring any follow up action or escalation happens.
- Demonstrate and lead a competent health and safety based culture within the team. Ensuring that all personnel on site comply with HSE guidelines and company Health and safety policies that are in place.
- Day to day liaison with the DHL client to provide KPI stats and management information.
- A commitment to providing first class customer service is essential
- Frontline Security Guarding or Door Supervision SIA licence
- Managerial experience
- Fully comprehensive 5 year work/education history; including full company names, addresses and landline contact numbers.
- Excellent communication & administration skills
- Strong IT Literacy
- Reliable with excellent time-management skills.
- Smart, well-groomed and confident.
- Conflict management aware
- Security systems knowledge
- First Aid training would be an advantage
- Working knowledge of the Catering industry would be an advantage
- security: 2 years
- management: 2 years
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. We offer high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. For organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts delivering great service in safe environments every day.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.