Abbeycroft Enterprises provide Cafes in four of Abbeycroft Leisure’s Centres located across Suffolk. We are proud to be providing a catering service offering breakfast, hot meals and snacks from our friendly onsite cafes. This is a growing business with potential to provide hospitality to functions and we are looking for an individual with a strong desire to grow and develop the business.
We have a great opportunity for a talented, enthusiastic multi-site Catering Manager. You should be ambitious and commercially aware, with the presence and personality to influence the day-to-day business. Leading by example and setting high standards, you'll enhance sales and provide our customers with great customer service.
You will be responsible for leading the Leisure Centre Catering offer across the Abbeycroft Leisure sites with the assistance of experienced and motivated teams.
The successful candidate will:
- Lead the service to ensure the operation runs smoothly and all revenue opportunities are maximised.
- Lead, motivate and develop our catering teams to ensure our customers receive the highest levels of service from all members of the teams.
- Proactively work and support the on-site teams to grow the business.
- Be up to date with current food trends and, where appropriate, introduce this into the catering offer.
- Take responsibility for menu planning, pricing policy good hygiene and health and safety.
- Have the ability to multi-task effectively.
- Have awareness of how to manage costs and increase revenue.
In return, Abbeycroft Enterprises can offer you a permanent contract as well as:
Free use of Abbeycroft Leisure’s health and fitness facilities
Discounts at local restaurants and venues
Family friendly benefits
Staff concession scheme
Apply now by completing the online Application Form available on the Abbeycroft Leisure website. This form can be found on the Jobs/Careers page using the following link: http://acleisure.com/about-us/job-vacancies
For further details or an informal discussion about the role please contact Lynda Pope, Director on 01440 765121 (after 14th August 2017) or email Lynda.firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday 21 August 2017
Interview date: Friday 1 September 2017