We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and strong Security Manager to oversee one of our critical sites in Warwick.
They will have a good sound working knowledge of the Security Industry and a desire to provide first class customer service.Package description
- Ability to take responsibility for problems that staff and visitors may have and try to resolve to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Manage and Update Standard Security Operating Procedures as required, creating SOP’s as needs change or/and develop.
- Monitor external and internal security patrols as per the SOPs and respond accordingly.
- Manage radios, cameras, clocking equipment
- and any other physical security equipment used on site including carrying out routine tests of equipment as directed by Senior Management.
- Respond to requests for assistance, supporting appropriate personnel.
- Escort and chaperone VIP’s and visitors as required.
- Ensure the Security Team are trained to the required standard, taking regular reviews to ensure all training is up-to-date.
- To work with and contribute to all NG Security Projects/Initiatives both in Security manning and technical (CCTV, Alarm systems) and ensure all staff are trained adequately in all systems.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Corporate Security environment.
- Experience of managing employee rota’s and a large Security Team.
- SIA Front Line Licence.
- Computer Literate specifically with Microsoft Office.
- Strong management experience and skills in Security Services/Industry, preferably on a 24/7/365 site.
- First Aid at Work.
Flexibility in working hours.About the company
14forty self-delivers food and hospitality, cleaning, security, guest and business services, and works with trusted partners to deliver other, technical services. Through its provision of a truly integrated service, with a single management point of contact 14forty reduces organisational expenditure on facilities management, drives bespoke service agreements and provides better value for money.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients. Its employees are highly trained and multi-skilled enabling them to fulfil several functions, whilst one point of contact and intelligent management information ensure that performance expectations are exceeded.
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group, the world's leading food service company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services in our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.