Deputy General Manager
Deputy Manager – Cannock - £22-£24K + excellent tips
Our client is a casual dining operator with restaurants across the UK. They are renowned for bringing the best flavours from the Mediterranean in a fresh and contemporary setting. They offer a wide menu choice, all freshly prepared daily by their experienced and trained teams of chefs. Front of house is a hive of activity and there is a real emphasis on warm and friendly service.
This is a high volume site and we require an outstanding Deputy Manager to support the current management team.
You will need proven experience at Management level within a branded food-led restaurant business. You will need the personality and engagement to lead and motivate the team of up to 50, always creating a vibrant, fun and dynamic atmosphere whilst delivering the very highest standards of customer service.
If you are an experienced Deputy Manager and fit the criteria below, we’d like to hear from you:
• Proven experience at Deputy Manager level
• Presence and bags of personality!
• Ability to deputise in the absence of the General Manager
• Leading by example and remaining hands on with the customer and team requirements
• Able to work at a high pace and juggle a number of tasks
• The desire to exceed the customer expectations at all times
• Highly organised, enthusiastic and a naturally outgoing individual to fit the team
If this is you – then we look forward to receiving your CV. Please send as a Word document.
Please note, due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Apply for Deputy General Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly