Chef Manager - Caerleon Comprehensive School
We’re the people behind the food, hospitality and support services that power your day, make you smile and put a spring in your step. Just one of the reasons why we’re the UK and Ireland’s No.1 catering and support services provider.
Here at Chartwells – part of the Compass Group family – we are the market leaders in the provision of catering, retail, leisure and support services within the education sector. This allows us to work in some of the most historical and iconic academic locations within the UK
Which means we are always on the lookout for talented individuals to come and join our family, and this new opportunity is no different.
We have an opportunity for a Chef Manager to come on board at the Caerleon Comprehensive School, Newport.Main responsibilities
There will be a variety of duties to perform in this role, but below outline main responsibilities;
• Cooking of main meals and ensuring standards from the team are of a very high standard.
• Ensure the team delivery a high level of food hygiene
• Client meetings (Engage with Head teachers on menus, Theme days, Student Councils)
• Staff Training and Development (Engage team with training and development plans)Ideal candidate
The types of applications we would be looking for are candidates interested in the Chef Manager position would be the following
• Good Chef Skills – (NVQ 2 as a minimum)
• Good knowledge and experience of working with food.
• Proven commercial background in catering or similar industry
• People Management
For more information on working for the Compass Group, and in particular this position please contact Nathan Rackham-Wood either by email – Nathan.email@example.com or phone 07917 587109