If you’re looking for a new Account Manager opportunity, then join our corporate team?
We are looking for someone with an innovative and strategic mind who can drive profitability and service across a number of sites in the UK for one of our high profile contracts.
- Maximise the profitability of the contracts within area of responsibility and deliver the required results
- Lead, develop, manage and motivate a high performing team to the agreed standards ensuring that the client receives services of the highest quality
- Support the Senior Account Manager in the development of business strategy in line with current and emerging client needs
- Lead and maintain account development Lead and maintain account development
- Build strong understanding of service offers within Sodexo drawing upon the Centres of Excellence where appropriate and supporting the general services manager and project manager in the delivery of mobilisations and recommending service solutions for clients
- Identify organic growth opportunities through innovation and new initiatives within existing contracts
- Lead with the Centres of Excellence teams, where appropriate to ensure the ongoing strategic development of current accounts to generate new business opportunities
- Manage senior clients expectations around the future development of the account
- Seeks new ways to drive revenue and grow accounts, selling new service lines and play key lead role in contract retenders when applicable
Strong commercial acumen, with the ability to devise and manage P&L accounts
Good negotiation skills at a senior level
Proven track record in operational management in a similar environment
People management experience within a diverse geographic and business environment
Ability to interpret and utilise financial and commercial information
Excellent communication skills
Achieve set, standards and operate to performance criteria; for example health and safety, hygiene
Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative within a team environment
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process