Are you an experienced Project Manager / Mobilisation professional who is looking for their next challenge? We have a unique opportunity for an individual with pre-opening and mobilisation experience, to oversee the planning, implementation, and tracking of specific projects for our prestigious corporate client.Package description
Excellent development opportunities
Monday - Friday only!
2 year contract
Compass Group UK & Ireland offers excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and develop great talent. That's why we offer a number of courses and qualifications for our talented Managers. For our future stars, we have The Academy and Accelerate programmes which will equip you for a career in Catering Management. For established managers, we have our Evolve programme which will hone your existing skills and add to your managerial capabilities. We’re also Edexcel approved, so you can be sure you are getting the best training available to you. So whether you are a Future Star with big aspirations or an established High Performer with a proven track record - there is a development plan for you. If this isn’t enough, we offer a competitive salary, pension scheme and life assurance, sick pay, and company discounts.Main responsibilities
- Define the scope of the projects in collaboration with relevant stakeholders
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc) required to complete the project
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time and within budget
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
- Measure project performance
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimise project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Ideally come from hotel/corporate contract catering
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Extensive pre-opening / mobilisation experience
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - 'Bringing people together with brilliant food, brilliant service and brilliant associates'
Our inspirational food is alive with flavour and nutrition, sourced in a socially responsible manner for the well-being of our customers,communities and the environment and we match this with the excellent service of our brilliant associates.
Our values are our DNA - INSPIRATIONAL FOOD - INNOVATIVE SPIRIT - ASSOCIATES WHO EXCEL - STRONGER TOGETHER