Sous Chef - Slough
We are recruiting for an experienced and talented Sous Chef to join this very prestigious unit in Slough. You will be responsible for all employee dining requirements and will need to ensure we are on trend and successfully competing in the market place.
The catering service includes a variety of hot and cold offers including exciting street food style concepts and grab and go options.
If you are innovative and creative, passionate about using top quality fresh ingredients, and looking for a role which can offer both work life balance and career development - we want to hear from you!Package description
Sous Chef - Slough - Up to £28,000
Monday - Friday
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - 'Bringing people together with brilliant food, brilliant service and brilliant associates'
Our inspirational food is alive with flavour and nutrition, sourced in a socially responsible manner for the well-being of our customers, communities and the environment and we match this with the excellent service of our brilliant associates.
Our values are our DNA - INSPIRATIONAL FOOD - INNOVATIVE SPIRIT - ASSOCIATES WHO EXCEL - STRONGER TOGETHERMain responsibilities
- Catering for 500 staff daily
- Working in a team of 6, producing high end and high quality food
- Developing and supporting team members
- Supporting in the creation of exciting menu concepts from street food offers
- Adhere to H&S and F&H standards
- Stock taking, ordering of stock etc
- Deputise in the Head Chefs absence
- Experience of working in contract catering
- Passion for food and upcoming food trends
- Exceptional culinary skill
- Enthusiastic, motivational, someone who strives for excellence
- Someone who takes the initiative and drives for results
- Organised, able to make robust judgements and prioritise
- Honest, transparent and consistent
- Have a flexible approach
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Teamwork, Passion, Can-do and Responsibility.