We have an fantastic opportunity for an Area Manager to manage the provision of the Security, Catering and Cleaning Services for the De La Rue contract, with specific focus at three sites located in Basingstoke, Overton and Bathford.
For the right Area Manager we are offering a highly competitive salary & benefits, a supportive management system, a trained and enthusiastic team and the opportunity to work for a company that embraces new ideas and a training and development culture. Along with fantastic training and development machines to help you progress your career with Compass.Package description
- Up to £35k dependant on experience
- Car, laptop and mobile
- Monday - Friday (must be flexible)
- Opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Up to 10% discount in various high street stores as well as travel etc.
- To have a full knowledge of all areas of work to be covered in the course of duty in accordance with contractual Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- To Manage safely all daily activities
- To maintain a high standard of customer care, being the day to day contact with the site based client and working closely with them to deliver on expectations
- To manage and oversee all Compass staff working on the contract
- To work effectively and adhere to all company legislative and local procedures and instructions
- To continually seek improvement within all spheres of our operation while ensuring adherence to budgetary spend
- Organised, systematic, and process orientated
- High degree of attention to detail and ability to solve complex problems
- Experience in managing teams and driving performance
- Ability to act as coach and mentor for individuals and teams
- Must hold an SIA Non-frontline licence or be willing to apply for one (Essential)
- Certificated qualification in management or be willing to study towards a qualification
- Valid UK driving licence (Essential)
- Proficient in the use of IT systems (Essential)
- IOSH / NEBOSH qualification (Desired)
- Experience of working in Support Services and FM, specifically Security
- Security related qualification/experience preferred
14forty self-delivers food and hospitality, cleaning, security, guest and business services, and works with trusted partners to deliver other, technical services. Through its provision of a truly integrated service, with a single management point of contact 14forty reduces organisational expenditure on facilities management, drives bespoke service agreements and provides better value for money.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients. Its employees are highly trained and multi-skilled enabling them to fulfil several functions, whilst one point of contact and intelligent management information ensure that performance expectations are exceeded.