We have a great opportunity for a very experienced cleaning manager to manager one of our very high profile units, Fluor in Farnborough, Surrey. The cleaning manager will be fully responsible for the cleanliness of the site which includes 4 – 5 building, offices and the catering department, with the assistance of a large, experienced motivated team. If you have cleaning management experience within a co - operate or hotel environment then we would love to hear from you.Package description
£26000 - £30000 depending on experience
Mainly Mon - Fri, needs to be flexible as some weekend involved
Between the hours of 11am - 8pm
40 hours per week
Free car parking
Opportunity to join the Compass share and pension scheme
Will be working for the largest contract catering company in the world
- To deal with any ad-hoc requests in a prompt and professional manner via our onsite support desk
- Management and coordination of cleaning staff and Team Leaders
- Ensure smooth day-to-day operation of the service, with compliance to industry standards and in line with health & safety legislation and requirements
- Financial control of contracts – ensuring all categories
- Payroll management – training will be given
- Contract reporting – producing monthly reports ahead of meetings with the clients
- Recruit and select strong and responsive team members as required
- Plan own time and priorities for each day
- Monitoring equipment/uniform/stock levels
- Carrying out first level HR duties and staff training requirements
- Must have two years Management / Supervision experience within the service industry with large team.
- Excellent knowledge of the cleaning industry with Commercial Awareness
- Good understanding of Health and Safety requirements
- Staff management and delegation experience
- Good communicator – written and oral
- Hardworking and trustworthy who takes pride in their work
- Adhere to business procedures and guidelines
- Conscientious, punctual and extremely reliable
- Work well as a team member or independently,
- Enthusiastic and willing to be versatile with changing priorities
- Excellent organisation skills, competent in I.T. i.e., Word, Excel, etc.
14forty is a pioneering integrated facilities management (IFM) business which brings a new high quality solution to the market.
14forty self-delivers food and hospitality, cleaning, security, guest and business services, and works with trusted partners to deliver other, technical services. Through its provision of a truly integrated service, with a single management point of contact 14forty reduces organisational expenditure on facilities management, drives bespoke service agreements and provides better value for money.