Chef De Partie
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Chef De Partie to join the team at a brand new unit based in Aberdeen.
The Chef De Partie will be responsible for all food preparation on site with initial coaching to be provided by one of our top Head Chefs.
For the right candidate we offer fantastic career development programmes and management training opportunities. We encourage our staff to be the best they can be and support future career aspirations.Package description
£9.50 per hour
5 out of 7 days, 2 early shifts, 2 late shifts, 2 days off
37.5 hours per week
Free car parking
Opportunity to join the Compass share and pension scheme
Up to 10 % discount in various high street stores
Great opportunity to progress within the largest contract catering in the worldMain responsibilities
To work closely with the Unit Manager to aid in the day to day operation and control procedures of the kitchen and all the food operations at all times, whilst complying with company standards and policies. To ensure the overall management of the food operation including set up and break down and operation of these areas.
You need to be proactive, professional with a positive and ambitious attitude. If you put in the work you will be recognised.Ideal candidate
- Superb culinary skill with a huge passion for quality food and ingredients
- High standards and be quality driven
- Committed to food and customer service innovation
- Excellent people skills with the ability to develop and work well within a team
- Outgoing, passionate, excellent customer service and communication skills are required for this highly visible position
- Qualified to NVQ level1/2 in food preparation and cooking or equivalent
- A team player with experience of supervising a team within a similar environment
Eurest, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, prides itself on leading the market in creating contemporary food service solutions for business and Industry workplace clients. We bring great service and exceptional culinary creativity and flair to employee restaurants, delis, cafes and executive dining rooms; from the tea room to the board room and everything in between.