Chef de Partie
Are you a strong, passionate and confident Hospitality Chef De Partie with plenty of experience? We are looking for someone available immediately who is passionate about their career and hungry for progression with fantastic on site training the skies your limit. Monday - Friday only, overtime payed for occasional evenings.Package description
Hospitality Chef De Partie
Monday - Friday only!
£24,000 per annum.
High end corporate environment!
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - 'Bringing people together with brilliant food, brilliant service and brilliant associates'
Our inspirational food is alive with flavour and nutrition, sourced in a socially responsible manner for the well-being of our customers,communities and the environment and we match this with the excellent service of our brilliant associates.
Our values are our DNA - INSPIRATIONAL FOOD - INNOVATIVE SPIRIT - ASSOCIATES WHO EXCEL - STRONGER TOGETHERMain responsibilities
- You will be required to prepare and cook sufficient food to provide the agreed amount of customer choice with minimum wastage.
- Ensure the effective control of a specific station within the kitchen.
- You must be able to take direction from senior chefs in the kitchen as well as being able to direct more junior members of the brigade in a polite and calm manner.
- Ensure food is served promptly and work is carried out quickly and efficiently to keep up when service is busy.
- You will also be required to assist with the completion of relevant paperwork, for example, temperature and wastage sheets and cleaning records.
- Have the ability to work within a team and individually
- To use initiative and be intuitive
- Flexibility is a must along side a 'can-do' attitude
- To be reliable and presentable at all times
- Posses good communication skills as the work will include direct contact with the client and their associates
- Great attention to detail and an approachable manner is a must.
- A passion for food and fine dining is key.
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.