Bradfield College is a large site and as part of the logistics of the catering operation, we require a driver to deliver catering & catering items to locations across site.Main responsibilities
- Daily food deliveries to the 12 boarding houses on site.
- Deliveries of equipment and catering across the three main catering areas as required
- Maintaining food transportation records
- Maintaining records of quantities of foods delivered
- A positive can do attitude
- An ability to develop great working relations with both the catering team and also key members of the college community
- A full valid driving license
- As part of safeguarding candidates are subject to a full enhanced disclosure and barring check prior to commencing
- Whilst for the duties within this role a vehicle will be provided, candidates should be able to make their own way to and from work - RG7 6AU
Chartwells Independents, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to Independent Schools in the UK. You will be part of a team that supports high quality education at this school by providing outstanding food and service to the pupils and school staff.
Whether it be producing great food for pupils and staff or being involved in creating great hospitality events our teams have a passion for preparing food using fresh quality ingredients. Our belief is that it all starts with great tasting, healthy food that pupils look forward to and really enjoy.
Follow us on Twitter @ChartwellsInd