Regional Development Chef
If you’re an experienced commercial culinary professional passionate about innovation then this could be the role for you.
We are looking to recruit a Regional Development Chef to take responsibility for the culinary excellence across Scotland and Ireland.
- Improve consistency in food service levels across the UK& Ireland business portfolio
- Manage and develop training & development initiatives to our unit based chefs
- Mobilisation of new business with in location or where required
- Improve FS/HS standards across the region in line with Safe guard, local authorities and client specific legislation
- Manage monthly regional culinary forum are delivered consistently, focus on food quality & FS/HS standards
- Support Local sales team with new business or retention across the region
- Improve on sales targets, labour efficiencies & customer satisfaction
- Motivate and lead a high performing culinary team to achieve their objectives and the Sodexo strategy.
- To provide excellent customer service, perform the preparation, presentation and service of food and beverages to the client and Sodexo’s satisfaction.
- Support and develop the food offer across Corporate service platform aligned with Global food platform
- To co-ordinate monthly craft regional forums with full compliance and attendance.
- Attend all National craft forums mandatory unless permission has been given to step out from line manager
- Menu development, testing and validating all new recipes working in line with service operations,
- Develop, train local talent to succeed
- Strong level of literacy and numeracy
- High level of culinary & retail experience
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Clear and effective leadership style
- Ability to analyse problems analytically, develop opportunities and implement innovate solutions/approaches
- Excellent organisational skills and time management
- Computer literate
- Able to demonstrate personal self-development and development of team
- Demonstration of team work, implementing initiatives and working on own judgement and decisions
- Change management and performance management experience as with any operation, flexibility is a must.
- Ability to adhere to all health & safety practices
- Strong customer service skills
- High levels of personal hygiene and appearance
- Must have full UK& Ireland driving licence
- Food safety L3, & IOSH
- City & Guilds diploma or equivalent
- Proven experience with in Retail B&I industry
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process