Head of Retail
We have a unique opportunity for a Head of Retail to join one of clients across the UK. We are looking for an innovative individual who is extremely passionate about all aspects of retail catering - including high quality food and coffee, exceeding sales targets and all aspects of marketing.
As Head of Retail, we want you to grow our customer sales across all of our corporate contracts in a creative, exciting way. In essence, you will oversee three main remits - coffee, marketing and retail / refresh working closely with culinary to coordinate food initiatives.Package description
Competitive Salary plus bonus and Car (Travel across the UK is required)Main responsibilities
- Demonstrate knowledge of food and beverage operations with a focus on innovation, standards and market awareness
- Achieve forecasted revenues in the retail operation whilst exceeding the client’s expectations
- Liaison with 3rd party supplier and contractors to underpin effective service delivery.
- Highlight and recommend improvements in service, product lines, operational procedures and staffing to ensure improved customer service and cost savings.
- Analysis of performance statistics to identify opportunities for growth.
- Liaising with culinary and marketing specialist colleagues to implement continuous product development and drive footfall.
- Proven track record in catering retail management delivering results and successfully driving sales in a fast paced environment
- Senior management presence to engage with peers and functional specialists so that all are focused on delivering a consistently great product.
- Stakeholder management and the ability to manage, engage and develop a team of experts to work cohesively together
- Commercially astute, identifying and exploiting commercial opportunities
- Hands on with operational experience
Eurest Services, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the market leader in the provision of food and support services to business and industry providing nearly 1500 organisations, including 80 of the FTSE 100, with staff restaurants, delis, cafe bars and shops. The business also provides the full spectrum of soft and hard Facilities Management services, from technical support, building maintenance and supply logistics to hotel services, transport, pest control and communications.