Domestic Cleaner - Evenings - Trumpington
Medirest is the specialist healthcare division of Compass Group UK & Ireland. As the UK’s leading healthcare support service provider, our aim is to improve the patient experience by providing a clean and safe environment.
An exciting opportunity to join our Domestic Team has become available at the IVF Centre in Trumpington, Cambridgeshire. We are currently recruiting for a part-time Domestic Cleaner to work in the evenings and keep the facilities clean and hygienic. The shift pattern for this position is Monday to Friday 17:00-20:00 (start and finish times flexible i.e. 18:00-21:00).Main responsibilities
- Ensure your assigned areas are kept clean, presentable and safe for patients by following the required policies and procedures.
- Ensure rubbish bins are maintained and removed when full.
- Main duties will include dusting, mopping and wiping surfaces.
- Communicating with patients in a kind and safe way.
Full training provided.Ideal candidate
- Be passionate and take pride in their work.
- Well organised.
- A ‘Can do’ attitude.
- Must have excellent people skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work individually.
- Experience of working in a healthcare environment desirable.
- Previous cleaning experience and knowledge is desirable.
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.
Watch a video introduction to our business on our website; http://www.medirest.co.uk/.