We are currently recruiting for an experienced and dedicated Assistant Manager to assist the General Manager in overseeing the catering and hospitality offering in one of our new contracts based in the Midlands.
You'll be responsible for improving the food offer & quality on site whilst leading a team to provide an outstanding customer service at all times.Package description
Competitive Salary plus Excellent BenefitsMain responsibilities
If you are passionate about providing a high quality food service, motivating and developing your teams to achieve great results and you thrive on being able to provide a bespoke and personal service to clients, whilst being given the opportunity to develop your full potential we want to hear from you. This challenging opportunity will be working with the General Manager and deputising in their absence. You will be motivating and developing the team to deliver a quality standard of service whilst managing the business needs and performance standards.Ideal candidate
- Catering management experience within a contract catering and hospitality environment
- Standards and quality driven management style
- Sound knowledge of Hygiene, Health and Safety
- Motivated by a passion for quality and great service delivery
- Interpersonal, administrative and organisational skills
- Financial and commercial acumen
- Computer literate
- Ability to deal with both internal and external customers
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.