We are currently recruiting for a driven and dedicated Area Manager to oversee up to 6 contracts around the M25, spanning Bracknell, Southampton and the Isle of Wight. The successful candidate will provide exceptional service to our clients, along with developing and leading a team of managers focusing on delivering high level catering and hospitality requirements to their customers.
As an Area Manager, you will oversee a variety of contracts, you will have full responsibility for a combined large turnover, and for your contracts to deliver an exceptional catering service through tasty, great food and excellent customer service.
You will be required to ensure that we deliver consistently to the highest standards in customer and operational service to our direct clients. You will have an excellent track record building great relationships with clients and experience in engage your teams to consistently deliver first class customer and food service and strong financial controls.Package description
Competitive Salary plus Excellent Benefits and Company CarMain responsibilities
- Develop strategic and operational plans for the clients needs, managing execution and measuring results.
- Consistently develop the customer experience and understand customer requirements
- Encourage and inspire teams to achieve targets and enhance performance which drives results
- Conduct regular performance reviews to set objectives and provide coaching and support to deliver results
- Identify and proactively support the development of talented individuals to support area succession plans
- Drive cutting edge solutions and innovative behaviour
- You will have a background in multi site catering of food management
- You will have excellent communication and management skills and a background in a fast paced environment
- You will have strong financial acumen along with responsibility for a full P&L, experience in managing budgets and delivering operational goals
- The ability to train, coach and develop people
Eurest Services, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the market leader in the provision of food and support services to business and industry providing nearly 1500 organisations, including 80 of the FTSE 100, with staff restaurants, delis, cafe bars and shops. The business also provides the full spectrum of soft and hard Facilities Management services, from technical support, building maintenance and supply logistics to hotel services, transport, pest control and communications