We are currently looking for a Logistics Supervisor to be based at Twycross Zoo. You will be responsible for maintaining stock levels and ensuring the smooth running of the business as well as managing stock takes and overseeing all areas within the zoo.
- Competitive salary
- Unique working environment
- Training and development schemes
- Free Car Parking
- Possibility of joining the company pension scheme
- Good holiday entitlement
- Controlling stock levels
- Maintaining the smooth running of the business
- Maintaining the highest standards in food hygiene and health and safety
- Adhering to company stock control procedures.
- Working in a fast paced environment with high demand daily
- Weekly stock taking
- Stock ordering
- Logistics management of a multi-unit site
- Experienced in stock management
- High standards and attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Enthusiastic and motivational
- Computer literate
Would you like to work for the largest contract catering company in the world in one of their prestigious sites on the boarder of 4 counties, Warwickshire/Staffordshire/Derbyshire/ Leicestershire?
Apply for Logistics Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly