Soft Services Manager
A highly motivated and driven Soft Service Manager is required for one of our sites based in Reigate.
The services offered include cleaning, security and reception. You will be responsible for providing exceptional first class support services to our client along with developing and leading the team.Package description
- Monday - Friday but must be flexible
- Up to £28k depending on experience
- Possibility of joining the company pension and share scheme
- Free car parking
- Up to 10% discount in various high street stores including travel
Compass Group UK & Ireland offers excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and develop great talent. That's why we offer a number of courses and qualifications for our talented Managers.Main responsibilities
- Ensure outstanding customer service, experience and operational standards are maintained at all times.
- Drive all services to a high standard
- Set and manage operational procedures and processes and continuously review them to ensure best practice.
- Identify, own and resolve complex customer service issues, driving service improvements
- Ensure the consistent delivery of Service Level Agreements
- Motivate, inspire and empower your team to provide outstanding results
- You must have a background in Facilities Management preferably within an outsourced environment
- Both soft service experience required in security and cleaning
- You will have management experience leading and inspiring operational teams to deliver results
- You will have led the implementation of change programmes to deliver operational benefits
- You will be commercially and financially astute
- You will have proven ability to build excellent client and stakeholder relationships
- You must have the ability to be innovative and have a high attention to detail
14forty self-delivers food and hospitality, cleaning, security, guest and business services, and works with trusted partners to deliver other, technical services. Through its provision of a truly integrated service, with a single management point of contact 14forty reduces organisational expenditure on facilities management, drives bespoke service agreements and provides better value for money.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients. Its employees are highly trained and multi-skilled enabling them to fulfil several functions, whilst one point of contact and intelligent management information ensure that performance expectations are exceeded.