CH&Co and its brand divisions are one of the most respected and vibrant, cutting edge companies within the food service sector today. We have a reputation for good food, unrivalled service and a passion for making each and every eating experience a memorable one.
Salary: £40K per annum
Working Pattern: 5 days over 7
Contract Type: Permanent
Contact Name: Rob Burden
Job specification, Roles and Responsibilities:
A great opportunity has arisen for a General Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about hospitality, excellence, customer service and the world of food & beverage .
You will organise the operation, plan effectively, train our outstanding team and manage the Bar to achieve all its targets in sales, costs, employee retention, members and guest service and satisfaction, quality and general Housekeeping.
• To manage an efficient and effective catering operation in accordance with client requirements, company standards and statutory regulations.
• To ensure that legal and company requirements are adhered to in respect of Hygiene, Health & Safety, Employment Law, and Food Safety Law for all staff, visitors and customers.
• To ensure that all the unit standards, administration, payroll, cash control, stock control and security procedures are accurate and in accordance with CH&Co policies and procedures.
• To ensure full catering services are provided as agreed within the client contract.
• To ensure recruitment, induction, training, promotion, performance management, development and discipline of all employees occurs in the units. Full job performance of all employees to be achieved through accordance with company employment and equal opportunities policies. Appropriate records must be kept.
• Develop future budget, planning and delivery along with Operation’s Manager.
• To maximise sales generation through effective implementation of CH&Co marketing plans. To grow the business in the unit through maximising uptake and spend per head.
• Full of personality and energy.
• Financially astute.
• Commercially focused.
• Able to deliver and exceed client expectations.
• Able to work on large teams.
• Has experience of working in a similar environment.