Bar Supervisor - Maternity Cover
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Bar Supervisor to join our team on a Fixed Term basis.
- Complete bar duties when required in members club house
Maintain and order stock as required
Carry out cleaning and beer line cleaning in line with company standards
- Proven experience in a bar environment
- Excellent people skills and able to work as part of a team
- Passionate about customer service
- Good communication skills
- High standards and be quality driven
- A 'Can do' Attitude
- Personal licence holder (preferable)
About the company
Chartwells, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to schools, colleges and universities in the UK. Chartwells works with over 2,000 education units including primary schools, secondary schools, independent schools, colleges and universities. Central to Chartwells is its Eat, Learn, Live ethos, which helps to educate young people about how to have a happy, safe and healthy lifestyle while contributing to a sustainable world.