We are looking for an experienced Catering Assistant to join our team within this staff restaurant facility that caters for many people, providing excellent food and great service.Package description
- Serving customers in a polite and friendly manner,
- Basic food preparation,
- Ensuring kitchen, service and restaurant areas are kept clean, tidy and safe.
- Other duties will include cashiering, vending and taking an active part in any unit sales promotions.
- Ability to promote a welcoming environment where our colleagues, clients and customers receive great service
- Barista experience is an advantage
- Polite and friendly
- Good Customer Care skills
- Neat and tidy in appearance
- Awareness of Hygiene standards
- IT Literate
- Hard working individual who can work independently as well as part of the team
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary food service solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.