Food Service Manager
We are recruiting an experienced and enthusiastic Food Service Manager to join one of our corporate contracts in the heart of Canary Wharf. We are looking for someone highly motivated, who is used to reviewing standards and implementing processes to ensure exceptional service delivery.
Large team management and development experience is key to drive the success of this fast paced and challenging area. Excellent marketing/promotions experience as well as customer & client liaison skills are essential also.Package description
Up to £37,000
Monday - Friday only!
Lots of development and training!
Compass Group UK & Ireland offers excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and develop great talent. That's why we offer a number of courses and qualifications for our talented Managers. For our future stars, we have The Academy and Accelerate programmes which will equip you for a career in Catering Management. For established managers, we have our Evolve programme which will hone your existing skills and add to your managerial capabilities. We’re also Edexcel approved, so you can be sure you are getting the best training available to you. So whether you are a Future Star with big aspirations or an established High Performer with a proven track record – there is a development plan for you. If this isn’t enough, we offer a competitive salary, pension scheme and life assurance, sick pay, and company discounts. And because life isn't only about work, we offer a good annual leave entitlement too.Main responsibilities
- Fully responsible for commercial employee dining restaurant serving in excess of 2500 customers a day
- Reviewing and owning all financial accountability; in excess of £60-70k a week
- Ensuring creative and innovative marketing and retail promostions are used consistently
- Building strong and robust client relationships
- Leading and developing a team of 30 including 2 Managers and 3 Team Leaders
- Excellent catering and leadership skills
- Experience within a high volume commercial site managing a large team (20+)
- Innovative and creative with a solid understanding of the current food trends
- High levels of customer service and food quality
- Strong business and financial accumen
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Capable of managing a multi-site region
- Organised, able to judge and prioritise
- Have a flexible approach with a “can do” attitude
- Sound knowledge of Hygiene, Health and Safety
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - 'Bringing people together with brilliant food, brilliant service and brilliant associates'
Our inspirational food is alive with flavour and nutrition, sourced in a socially responsible manner for the well-being of our customers, communities and the environment and we match this with the excellent service of our brilliant associates.
Our values are our DNA - INSPIRATIONAL FOOD - INNOVATIVE SPIRIT - ASSOCIATES WHO EXCEL - STRONGER TOGETHER